Posted on May 15, 2013
Math games often make up part of our summer curriculum. We normally do a scaled-back school schedule through the summer. I like to find different ways for the children to learn math facts than the usual drill sheets and flashcards. I was looking around recently for some fun math games and came across a few that I am planning to use and thought I would share them with you.
1. Dr. Mikes Math Games for Kids – a great resource with printable games
2. Math.com – a list of math games that can be done with things you already have around the
3. Kids Activities Blog – 13 fun math games
4. Hip Hip Hooray Magazine – a list of math games
5. Confessions of a Homeschooler – math game printables
I am excited to do some of these activities with our kids this summer. Do you have other fun math games you like to do with your children?