Posted on June 21, 2013
Our oldest daughter will be graduating from high school next year, so hard to believe! Our goal in educating our children is that by the time they graduate they will be equipped spiritually, emotionally and physically for the life God is leading them to.
When our daughter started high school we picked out some books for her to read during her last few years before graduation. She can read them in any order, as long as she finishes them before she graduates.
This is a partial list of the books we put together for her.
(In no particular order)
1. A Chance To Die, by Elisabeth Elliot
2. A Shepherd Looks At Psalm 23, by Phillip Keller
3. Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life, by Don Whitney
4. Don’t Waste Your Life, by John Piper
5. The Case For Christ, by Lee Strobel
6. Stepping Heavenward, by Elizabeth Prentiss
7. Respectable Sins, by Jerry Bridges
8. The Heavenly Man, by Brother Yun
9. Heaven, by Randy Alcorn
10. Lies Women Believe, by Nancy Leigh Demoss
11. The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus, by John Cross
12. Systematic Theology by Wayne Grudem
13. Why I Trust The Bible, by John MacArthur
Do you have a booklist for your teen girl?