Updated on May 6, 2013
Well, it looks like it’s been a few weeks since I last posted about my goals. I guess that goal in itself was too lofty. My recovery with this baby has been much slower than the others. The goals I set in my previous post that I thought would be very easy to reach, ended up being too much also.
But, I finally feel pretty well back to normal, so this week I am embarking on some big goals, hoping to make up ground that I lost from the slower recovery. My brain is usually way ahead of my body, so we’ll see….
This weeks goals:
1. Continue reading through the Bible in a year: in Isaiah now, still just doing 1 chapter a day, planning on increasing to 4 this week.
2. Lights out by 10pm and up by 5:30 to join Hello Mornings which starts this week. (Got a bit of a head start on this last week, was up most mornings before the kids)
3. Make sure house is straight before bed: we have done much better about this, but there is still room for improvement.
4. Don’t eat after supper: have done pretty well with this; adding exercising for 30 min. M-F this week.
5. Read aloud to the kids: we started a book, but haven’t gotten very far. The new goal is to read three times this week.
6. Write down a to-do list each morning and post it on the fridge: recently started doing this, it’s been huge in helping me get everything accomplished that I need to.
I’ll try to actually post an update and new goals next Monday, as opposed to next month like it was this time.
Do you have any goals you would like to accomplish? I’d love for you to share them in the comments.